Friday, June 10, 2011

Write Write Write

I've been writing a lot lately. I've not only been writing reviews for the affiliates that I'm associated with, but I've also been writing articles to promote my niche, home decor.

I truly believe writing is the key to success in affiliate marketing. It's critical to build relationships with the people you are selling to. You have to let them know that you're a regular person that's trying to help them out by giving them something they need.

Writing will also help you get your link out to more sites. The more sites you are linked to, the higher your potential traffic will be.

I got my article about buying home decor online and saving money published at Ezine Articles. I'm going to try and write another article this weekend if I have time.

Writing articles is a great way to get links back to your site and promote your area of expertise. I've gone ahead and submitted the article I've already written to a few other services, but so far I haven't heard back anything yet.

I'm still churning away at Facebook marketing, but so far I still have no sales as a result of it. I'm going to carefully monitor it this weekend and then I'll decide if it's worth it or not. My feeling is that people might be clicking the links by mistake and that's costing me.

I think money with Google advertising would be better spent, but I'll let you know what I find. Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment