Saturday, May 28, 2011

Affiliate Marketing Revisited

So again I'm trying affiliate marketing with a new approach. This time I've created a website and I'm promoting products through thoughtful reviews.

I can already tell the hardest part about this will be getting listed within search engines. It's quite a process today to try and get your site on google, yahoo, bing, etc. So that will be my next goal.

In the meantime, I plan to add more content to promote the home decorating niche. I chose this niche because it is something that I enjoy and it has the potential to be lucrative.

There are also many topics on this niche. For example, I can focus it on furniture, lighting, faucets, hardware, etc. These are resources people want to know more about and having a comprehensive site with reviews to ensure they are safe will accomplish this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment